I tried out a different way of doing a braid out. Tutorial worthy, yes or no?
Posted on Monday, 11 June
Tagged as: natural hair going natural natural hair journey black girl kandeelovesya
Reblogged from: kandeelovesya
Posted by: kandeelovesya
- theluvvbeeloww likes this
- wantering-jewelry likes this
- westsidekitten reblogged this from kandeelovesya and added:
- anappynerdgirl answered: yes!
- akaniiism likes this
- asiagabrielle answered: yessss
- pure-exquisiteness likes this
- ncharlene likes this
- reblog-dese-nutzz answered: Your so beautiful
- babykayforde likes this
- makutaleone likes this
- chemicalsatire answered: Sure….what exactly did you do differently?
- youngblackandfit answered: yes!
- janinepatrice answered: yes.
- youngvsh reblogged this from kandeelovesya
- beautifulsilence88 likes this
- -super-man answered: Oh i love it! Yes absolutely yes!
- rathoflove answered: yes!
- iknowaboutme likes this
- a-isfor-astrid answered: yes
- lissieluvbabii answered: yes!
- hteesa answered: yes
- julesstylefiles answered: yes
- ifeanyiakiti answered: Yes!
- kohakudakawaiitrapstar answered: cuteeeee
- notesonascandal likes this
- kinkyandproud reblogged this from kandeelovesya
- nikkimcfatty answered: YASSSSS
- kaylaoneal likes this
- vividcolourrxo answered: yes
- klassybe3 answered: Yes… you never know who might need a little tweak for it to work!!!
- rightabovethesurface likes this
- zenoviah likes this
- ramblingsofsaa answered: yes pls
- freshblissboutique likes this
- bemymuse-jaden answered: yes
- loveklaboo likes this
- loveklaboo answered: yes very much so yeeeesssss lol :)
- 3twelveerin answered: yeeeesss
- shessodriven answered: YES!
- sultrysunflower likes this
- peaceloveandkiki answered: Yeshhh
- couscousking likes this
- stephaniedashiell answered: I’m always open to learning something new:) #yes
- detroitmel answered: beautiful
- scarletdeflankers likes this
- nikkimcfatty likes this
- thesoundsoultales answered: Gosh yes!
- myblack-is-beautiful answered: yes!